Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm still here!!

Wow!!  I can't believe that I haven't posted since July 16th!  That's crazy.  I'll give you a brief update.  I am still selling stuff like crazy in my etsy store and on facebook!!  I love it!!  My oldest son started kindergarten this year.  It's only half day and it's in the afternoon, but man, it's kicking my butt!!  When  your kids don't get up until 9 (and I'm not complaining) by the time you get them dressed, fed breakfast, etc.  it's pretty much time to get them lunch and get David off to school.  It's now October and we are still trying to figure out a good routine (and that doesn't even include Eli's school 2 days a week or naps!!).

I have several cute things that I've recently sold that I will post some pictures of soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment