Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random thoughts...

1.  Today is one of those days that I'm sure every mother has had... I have spent all day in the car!!  I am currently relaxing for the next 30 minutes and then it's back in the car for all the afternoon pick-ups!

2.  When I stopped to get gas in my car, the gas station was BLARING "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" over the loudspeaker... in my opinion, a little early and a lot too loud.

3. Why is it, that when I request a lot of books from the library they all seem to come in at the same time even though sometimes I'll be person #2, sometimes person #60, and sometimes person #232... they all come in on the same day.

4. So yesterday morning at Walmart, Eli (my 3 year old) told the cashier and everyone in line that a new baby was coming to his house (no clue where he got that idea... I am not and will not ever be pregnant again).  They all started congratulating me... I didn't know what to say!!  Then we ran to Target last night and he's sitting in the shopping cart belting out Katie Perry's Teenage Dream all through the store.  I was trying so hard not to laugh, but hearing a 3 year old singing, "put your hands on me in my skintight jeans" is absolutely hilarious.  That kid cracks me up on a daily basis!!

5.  I've had a big ol' crockpot of chili cooking all day and it smells delicious!!  It has taken every ounce of willpower in my body not to eat any of it!  Hopefully hubby will be home soon so we can eat!!

6.  The tree in my front yard is still bright red and absolutely beautiful!!!!  It hasn't seemed to have lost any leaves yet, hopefully it will stay beautiful for a couple more weeks!!

7.  I listed some Cricut cartridges on my etsy store (My store).  I have duplicates of some cartridges and so I'm looking to sell the duplicates (all are brand new in the hard plastic shell).  I usually list them on ebay, but I've had a lot of problems lately with people winning auctions and then not paying... it's really frustrating.

8.  I know I've had some other random thoughts today, but they escape me right now, so I will stop here!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree way to early for Christmas music.
    Checked out your cartridges, wish you had the bags, tags, boxes and more.

    ReplyDelete