Sunday, June 27, 2010

10 things about this weekend...

(Remember you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!!)

1.  Wow!!  Yesterday was super busy followed by a not very busy today... we started out yesterday running some errands, picking the boys up at meme's, grabbing lunch, running some more errands, dropping D off at a birthday party.  Then E and J and I went looking at some houses then back to the birthday party for swimming, then we went and looked at more houses then to Oklahoma Joe's for some barbecue, then finally home and J mowed the yard while I cleaned up the house!  Whewwwww!!!

2.  I made a shirt for the birthday girl yesterday and I think it turned out pretty cute!  I plan to list something similar on my Etsy shop soon!

3.  I also made the bag for the gift and I've been thinking about  listing some gift wrapping options on my Etsy shop...  what do you think?  




4.  We have an extra dog for the next few days.
 This is Max... he is our dog, a 7 year old black lab.



This is Copper... she is my parents' 14 year old mutt (and by mutt I mean mixed breed).
 I feel so bad for Copper because Max just follows her all around the house... it's annoying just watching so I'm sure she's annoyed being followed.

5.  My neighbor and dear friend recently had twins... a little boy and a little girl.  They are adorable.  I finally finished the little onesies that I made for them... I haven't finished their other gifts yet, but hope to tomorrow.


6.  Yesterday (amongst the busy-ness) I was able to get the mail and it was yet another great mail day... yes, that's 3 more cricut cartridges, someone PLEASE take ebay away from me!!!

7.  I also got the new Stampin' Up! catalog from my dear friend and neighbor and SU demonstrator and it's fabulous!!!!

8.  I found a fabulous new bead shop a couple days ago and I can't wait to get busy working on some new jewelry... aren't they just FABULOUS!!!!!!

9.  I really need to get to the gym sometime this week!!!!

10.  Ummmm... I can't think about a 10th thing... so I guess I will tell you that we had Pei Wei for dinner and it was (yes you guessed it) FABULOUS!!!!!




1 comment: