Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome to the weekend!!!

Soooo... today was a fabulous mail day!!  Here's what all came for me today...  if you aren't sure what those are they are cartridges for the Cricut (possibly the most wonderful machine ever made!).  The cartridges I got today are Independence Day (just in time!!), Home Decor, and Create a Critter!!  My boys are super excited about the Create a Critter cartridge... they have already made me a list of which animals they want me to make for them!  I think my kiddos may like the Cricut as much (I was going to say more, but I'm re-thinking that one) as I do!!

We also got a catalog for a high end clothing shop (that has an outlet here)... as any of you who know me personally, know that we do not shop high end anything!!  As I was taking the catalog out to the recycling bin I dropped it and it fell open to this page... ummm... pretty jewelry right?!?!?   Check out the prices on that stuff...

I'm pretty sure I can make a pretty close knock off for 1/10 of that price or even less!!!!  We will see!!

I know I haven't put anything new on my etsy store recently, but it's because I have been working on a ton of custom orders (which is AWESOME)!!  I just haven't had much time to sit down and just create!  But I think I'm going to have some time to do that this week, so be on the lookout... in the meantime, here are some examples of some custom jewelry pieces I have done...

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful.
    As a crafter I see so many things I wouldn't buy because I figure "I can make that".

    ReplyDelete